Titan Torque is defined by the principles in which we conduct our operations.
Our health, safety, quality and environmental philosophy is communicated to all employees, customers,
contractors, and third parties associated with our business, throughout all levels of the organisation.
The HSEQ Management System model comprises the following interrelated components:
- commitment and leadership and accountability
- policies and objectives
- organisation and resources
- contractor and supplier management
- risk management
- business processes
- performance monitoring and improvement
- audits and reviews
The following are continuously improved by conformance checks:
- On day-to-day standards and procedures
- On the management system
- Through modifications to the management system